A day or two at the office

For those of you who aren't aware of my work situation these days, I've been able to stay home with Jenica full time and still do a little part-time work with out having to worry about child care. Jenica gets to come to the office with me. I work one or two mornings a week at Hilltop Tax Service, which is conveniently located only a couple blocks from our house and I also spend about half a day a week at Rob's office doing bookkeeping for them. Jenica thinks it's fun to see her dad at the office once and a while and at our last visit, she even got a quick ping pong lesson during his lunch break. We feel very blessed to have such flexible employers.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am so thankful for your flexible employment, also! I believe that nothing can take the place of a parent's loving care during these impressionable early months and years. And yet another adorable outfit! She is such a doll! Happy New Year!
Joi said…
What a blessing :) He is good!!!
Anna said…
AAAAHH! Shay! I have to say it again and again! Your daughter is the most beautiful baby. I am breath taken every time I see her. Seriously you two make beautiful children!

Popular posts from this blog

How we got here…

March 20th, 2018