Week 29


I can hardly believe we actually have this weeks post done and posted in a timely fashion! I hit the 29 week mark on Wednesday and we got the pictures out of the way this evening so I wouldn't have to worry about it this weekend. After all, I'll be busy doing taxes and taking pictures for other people so better to have one less thing to worry about. Plus, I wanted to show off the fun new maternity style I'm trying after reading about it on another blog. Instead of wearing skirts around the waste, you pull them all the way up and wear them as dresses! Genius I tell you, and super cute with leggings and a jacket! I have about 3 that I can do this with so you may see it again before this little maternity series is done. Jenica and I got to go meet our friends' Jessica and Fabrice's new baby girl yesterday, and now, out of all my friends who are or were pregnant, I am the next one in line! So exciting! It was really fun to hold baby Jada and be reminded of what a miracle babies are! Here is a picture of their sweet new bundle:


Until next week... blessings on you all! Hope you had a wonderful St. Patricks Day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How we got here…

March 20th, 2018