Half way there!


Well, we've officially reached the half way point! 20 weeks down, 20 to go... Baby and I are officially done with tax season. We are both quite excited about that because that means mom can now get more rest and exercise - two things that are supposed to be extra good for developing babies and have most definitely lacked over the last few months. You would think baby might like the extra sleep but the last two mornings that I could have slept in, she woke me up with her little taps and kicks at the same usual time that she's use to me getting up. Hmmm, is she really on a schedule already or is it just coincidence? Baby gets her first trip on an airplane tomorrow. (Hopefully I won't have to pee too much 'cuz I hate using airplane bathrooms). We're going to Las Vegas to visit "Auntie Joi" (my best friend) and enjoy some warm sunny weather for a change. Rob and I are both looking forward to a vacation and enjoying some much needed R & R. We'll be sure to share some fun pictures with you of our adventures when we return! Have a great weekend.

Comments

Joi said…
Well Auntie Joi loves the fact the BB and family are probably falling asleep right now in the living room. Love you all very much and so thankful I could see BB at her 20 week mark!!

Popular posts from this blog

How we got here…

March 20th, 2018