22 Weeks

I see why they call the second trimester the "honeymoon" stage of pregnancy. I feel great. I'm not too big to do my regular activities, and nothing major really changes from week to week....which makes it hard to find stuff to right about in our little baby blog. For those of you who are interested, little BB is probably up to almost a pound now and is about the size of a spaghetti squash. Funny how each week they seem to equate the size of our child to some sort of fruit or vegetable. By now, tooth buds are forming under the gums - although hopefully they won't actually appear until 4 months or so after she's born. I did read, however, that one in 2000 infants are actually born with teeth. Ouch! I imagine that would make breast feeding a bit more uncomfortable. Hey, for those of you who didn't know - you can leave comments here on this site if you like. Let's me know that all this journaling is being read (and hopefully appreciated) by friends and family.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You are looking beautiful, Shay! I think it is cool that you are pregnant when the fashion industry has so much on the market that can be worn "before & after" the baby. Rob, I'm not so sure your outfit. It will definitely look better when there is a baby included!

Your blog is being read and much appreciated! Thank you for all the time and effort you have put into sharing with us! Can a blog site be downloaded and burned to disk to save for Baby B when she grows up?
Joi said…
Of course I'm checking in on you guys. Wouldn't miss the picture updates:)
Anonymous said…
Shay Shay Le Femme,
Indeed, you look radiant and happy! I remember those times, it was only a year ago, and although I don't feel as radiant, I am just as happy, no, happier! You're life will be much more wonderfully complicated.:) Hey, I haven't seen any indication of what sex your baby will be; you must be waiting to find out. How exciting! I could never live in suspense like that if I had the option. Anyway, I like your blogging! Take care.

-Christa

Popular posts from this blog

How we got here…

March 20th, 2018