All moved in!

I know it's been a while now since I added new pictures. We've still been taking them, but we've been so busy moving that I haven't had a chance to get them onto the computer. As of yesterday, we have all of our belongings moved in - not necessarily unpacked, but the house is put together enough that we can eat, sleep and shower here comfortably. We had a doctors appointment on Friday and everything is still very "normal". They've started measuring my belly and her growth is right on track. She is probably at least a foot long by now and weighs in at over a pound. Her heart rate is around 130 and now when she moves and kicks I can sometimes see the movements from the outside. I will post my 24 and 25 week pictures today and will try to get back on track with posting every week or so. Love you all!

Comments

Anonymous said…
How exciting to be finally into your new home! I found a couple of different fabrics for Baby Bachelder's new seat cover that I hope will match the Nursery colors. One is a raspberry, lime and chocolate (I must be hungry - using all food names to describe the colors!) quilted cotton print and the other is a soft green ribbed velour type fabric.
You are looking beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

How we got here…

March 20th, 2018