Baby Shower


Thank you to everyone who generously "showered" baby and I with gifts last Sunday. We got so many cute outfits, some much needed essentials, lots of cozy blankets, and even a jogging stroller. We feel incredibly blessed to have such a great group of friends and family. I think we have everything we need for her arrival, and as of today, she is officially considered "full-term", so she can come anytime :) We are taking one last "child-free" getaway this weekend to the coast, and it looks like we picked a great weekend to go, with temperatures in the Portland area said to reach record highs in the 100's.

Comments

Joi said…
I'm totally jealous that you will be at one of my favorite places, the coast of Oregon, this weekend. But I hope you have a great time. :)
Anonymous said…
I hope you enjoyed your time on the coast.:) Is baby here yet??????!

Popular posts from this blog

How we got here…

March 20th, 2018