A little glimpse of my world :)


Just thought I'd give you an idea of what things look like these days for me. With only a week left until my due date, this tummy of mine is pretty big. My doctors appointments have all gone well and although there's still no indication of an early arrival, there has been progress that will hopefully lead to an easier labor and delivery when the time does come. Overall, I'm still feeling pretty good. Most nights, I sleep well and am trying to enjoy these last days/weeks of uninterrupted sleep. The weather has been great here, not too hot, and I've been able to spend time relaxing in our backyard, and of course getting last minute preparations ready around the house. My sister-in-law Amy came over on Wednesday and helped me give Kylo a bath, so even he is ready for this new little one's arrival.

Comments

Joi said…
Are you little toes that far away now!! :)
Anonymous said…
I love that picture. I got picture frames at wal mart to put my pictures of us in. I had lots of fun. Love,
aunt amy
JudyG said…
I wondered when you would post this kind of picture after I saw your foot & hand pic a few days ago on the blog sight. We're counting the days now and listening for the phone call to come to the hospital. Held a 5 week old baby last night at a friends house. It was like a preview of what is coming for this grandma and grandpa.
JudyG

Popular posts from this blog

How we got here…

March 20th, 2018