Pumpkin Patch


Today was a beautiful day here in the Northwest, so after church we headed out in search of a pumpkin patch so we could take some cute pictures of our little Jenica. After a scenic drive we ended up near Canby at the same pumpkin patch we visited 2 years ago, before Rob and I were married. You might remember seeing a picture of this on my Christmas card that year. Jena was such a trooper, allowing us to prop her up among the pumpkins. She actually seemed to enjoy the sunshine and although she slept through some of the photo shoot, she was still adorable none the less. I don't know what it is about kids and pumpkins that people find so adorabe, but the place was packed with families similar to ours, kids in tow, sporting their fancy camera's to take those adorable pictures of their little ones in the pumkin patch.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Jenica is so very cute! I love the picture of her in the pumpkins! Congratulations!
Shay Renee said…
Thanks Brandi! We think she's pretty cute ourselves :) and we had a lot of fun at the pumpkin patch. Hope things are good with you.
Anonymous said…
What a beautiful day! I just gathered up all my pumpkins yesterday, from beneath their frosted leaves and piled them out front for decoration. I will see if I can convert some old home movies of Shay and Rhianna in "the Pumpkin Patch" while visiting Grammy & Grandad in Pennsylvania.
Much love to all!

Popular posts from this blog

How we got here…

March 20th, 2018