Sleeping Beauty

Little Jenica continues to just be a joy to us! She had a couple nights where she actually allowed us to sleep for 6 hours straight before waking up to eat. Her average is about 4 hours at night so I usually just have to get up once, which has been wonderful. I haven't really felt sleep deprived at all and have already started working again (very part-time - and she gets to come with me :). She seems to change so much every day. Sometimes I swear she looks different from the time I put her down for a nap to the time I get her up. She is truly a little miracle from God and we feel so blessed to have her as the newest addition to our family.

Comments

Joi said…
She may be walking by the time I see her at this rate ;)

Popular posts from this blog

How we got here…

March 20th, 2018