The Love of my Life

This morning as I sat feeding Jenica her breakfast, it dawned on me how much I truly LOVE my life. I love being a mom and I love being able to stay home with Jenica and try to give her the upbringing that God wants for His children. And then another realization....I wouldn't have this wonderful life that I love so with out my adoring husband. Rob, thank you so much for all you do for our family. Thank you for getting up early every morning and going to work so that our family can be supported. Thank you for loving me and loving Jenica with all your heart. Thank you for being such an involved father and husband, for showing such an interest in our lives and being willing to be a stay at home dad for a few evenings a week so I can still pursue my career. You are everything I ever dreamed of and more and this Valentine's Day, I just wanted to say thank you for all that you are and all that you do. I love you!

Comments

Jenica's Dad said…
Wow honey. My "love tank" just filled up to overflowing reading this post. Thanks so much for being such a great wife, friend and lover. Happy Valentines day!

-Rob

Popular posts from this blog

How we got here…

March 20th, 2018