Jenica meets GG

Dear Grandma,
I am so impressed at all you have learned about computers and email and although you will probably not happen upon this journal entry on your own, hopefully one of your lovely children will help you read it and show you these darling pictures I took of you meeting Jenica for the first time. We have had such a lovely vacation here in Southern California and just wanted to say thank-you so much, because with out you and your generosity we may not have been able to make the trip. You are Jenica's only great-grandparent that she will have the privilege of meeting and we are so thankful to be a part of your family. I wish Grandpa would have still been here to meet Jenica and Kayla but I'm sure he is smiling down on all of us from heaven. I know I speak for all of us when I say that we have thoroughly enjoyed our time with you Grandma and even though you like to talk about how old you are, we can tell that you are still young at heart. You look amazing for your age and get around much better than most 90 year old's I know. Thank you for spending so much time with us while we were here. We love you and miss you already!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How we got here…

March 20th, 2018