6 months old

I can hardly believe it's already been six months since the Lord blessed us with the birth of our beautiful daughter Jenica. She is growing so fast these days, learning new skills all the time, and continuing to bring joy and laughter to her dad and I every day. She is starting to be able to sit up on her own and can scoot backwards when she's laying down on her tummy. She had her 6 month check-up today at the doctor and continues to be very healthy. She is 15lbs 1oz and 26" long which puts her right in the 25 - 50% range for her age. Here are some pictures of our little beauty taken today with that wonderful new camera my hubby blessed me with...As usual, I value and appreciate your comments. They motivate me to keep up this online journal, despite the overwhelming popularity of facebook these days :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
New pictures are ALWAYS a special treat for me! I SO appreciate the time and dedication you devote to sharing your precious blessings with us! Watching you grow and learn new things, Shay, continues to be one of my greatest joys! Thank you!!!
Joi said…
She looks like a baby model. So cute!! Great camera skills also ;)

Popular posts from this blog

How we got here…

March 20th, 2018