The Bachelders

We went to visit the Bachelders after church last Sunday, and I noticed right away that my sister-in-law Amy and I had on the same color shirts...so of course, photo op!
But I didn't notice until just now when I was looking through the photo's again that the entire Bachelder family was dressed in blue that day (apparently Jenica didn't get the memo).So my question is this: Did you guys plan to color coordinate for some reason or was it just pure coincidence? Either way, it makes for a wonderful family photo of all of you. I only wish you all would have been in focus...I'm still learning the tricks of the new camera so it doesn't always do exactly what I'm hoping.And one last cute picture of Jena looking adoringly at her Grandpa. Thanks for having us over guys and thanks for the wonderful birthday gift! See ya'll at Spring Break.

Comments

Anonymous said…
No haha actually we didn't even realize we were all color coordinated until you said that.haha.Can't wait to see you guys.

Popular posts from this blog

How we got here…

March 20th, 2018