Jenica On The Move

Hi all-

This is Dad writing again. Jenica made me a real proud pappa this morning as she has learned how to crawl forward. (she had figured out how to scoot backwards before, but that was more frustrating than useful for her). She is by no means an expert yet, but she is moving pretty good none the less. Unfortunately, mommy was working this last Saturday of tax season. But I captured a bit of it on video for her (and now everyone else too!). Jenica has been practicing her hand and leg movements for some time now, so I'm sure she is very pround of this performance as well. Grab a bowl of popcorn and pull up a chair...I made it a bit of a production (though it's only 30 sec long) :)

Comments

Joi said…
Yeah Jena!! Rob you were such a great encourager. She'll be walking in no time :)
cheri said…
I feel so blessed to get to share in her achievements, even though I am far away. Thank you Rob! Just a couple more weeks 'til I get to seek her in person!
Ken said…
Yeah Jenica!!!

(Nice photo production Rob)

At the rate Jenica's going, she will be climbing trees next time I see her.

Popular posts from this blog

How we got here…

March 20th, 2018