Dear Santa...

(Just in case Santa doesn't get Jenica's text message, I posted her letter here.)

Dear Santa,

Here are a few things that I would like for Christmas this year:

I would really love an umbrella stroller, you know, the kind that folds up really small and fits in the trunk. All Mommy has right now is the great big jogger, which is wonderful for when we go for runs or walks outside, but for trips to the mall or other shorter outings it would be nice to have something small and light to carry with us.

I also need some fun plastic kid plates. I have lots of cups and silverware but only two plates so I usually have to use Mommy and Daddy's dishes. Theirs are boring and no fun so it would be nice to have some that are especially for me.

I really love books but since I can't actually read yet, I think I might like to try one of those books that talks to you when you touch the pen to the word.

Oh, and I tried out a rocking horse at Costco that was really fun!

I don't have any building blocks or Lego's yet either. I played with Lego's in nursery last Sunday and thought they were real neat!

Well, that's all I can think of for now Santa. I'll be sure to help Mommy bake you some yummy cookies on Christmas Eve!

Love,

Jenica

Comments

Joi said…
Well Jenica, Auntie Joi only lived an hour and a half from Santa when she was a kid (North Pole, AK ;). So, I'm sure she can make sure you get a few of those things :)
Jenica's Dad said…
Message being relayed to Santa...

Popular posts from this blog

How we got here…

March 20th, 2018