Our "Walk to 40 Weeks"

Hmmm... can you guess what that means?






You guessed it! Baby #3 is in the proverbial "oven" - due to arrive in mid-February. The girls are excited to have a baby brother or sister and I am excited to say that this will be my last pregnancy! Don't get me wrong, I love babies, and I even love parts of being pregnant, but after going through the 1st tri-mester yuckies once again, I will be glad when my body is once again my own. Besides anticipating the arrival of a new little bundle, one of my favorite parts of being pregnant has been documenting the pregnancy in photos.

I have wanted to do the Walk to 40 Weeks idea ever since I saw it on pacingthepanicroom.blogspot.com (which has since become a private blog, but I wanted to give credit anyway), so when my friend Kelly asked if she could do maternity pictures for me this time, I jumped at the opportunity. Not only is she a great photographer who can work magic with photoshop, she also lives right around the corner from me, making the "walk to 40 weeks" a perfect fit!

For week 12, we started at her house, and every month or so, the walk from her house to mine will continue, ending with a brand new baby in front of our house sometime in February. So... if you live on Kelsey Loop, Julie, or June Drive in Big Meadow, you may just see your house in the background one of these days (or... you may spot us out front doing our little photoshoot. If that happens, please don't be alarmed.)

So, without further adieu, here is the first in our final maternity series here on the blog:


Comments

Cara Grandle said…
I love the idea. I will be watching from my end. Preggo photography has gotten so inventive. Glad to hear you cleared the yuckies.
Joi said…
The "last" wow! Thanks for doing your part for the human race :) Can't wait to meet this little Bachelder!

Popular posts from this blog

How we got here…

March 20th, 2018