Clothing Exchange!

Last night was so much fun! Six of us ladies cleaned out our closets, bagged up the stuff we no longer wanted and got together for a fun night of free shopping in the comfort of my living room. I don’t know about you, but I personally am not a fan of shopping. I don’t like getting all sweaty in department store fitting rooms, and with inflation at record levels, spending money on clothes seems a little frivolous. 

But it’s still fun to freshen up our wardrobes and have some fun new items to wear, especially as seasons change. 

Cue the clothing exchange! We use to do these many years ago, and I think it’s time to bring back the tradition. Not only is it an excuse to clean out our closets and a way to get a little wardrobe refresh, but it is also a fun excuse to get a group of ladies together for a night of fellowship and laughter.

My recommendation: stick to your size range so you’re not having to go through clothes that won’t fit you. Six seemed like the perfect amount of people, enough to have a good variety of clothes but not too big to get overwhelming.

We had so much fun we will be making this a seasonal tradition! What about you? Is this something you would try? If so, let me know how yours goes in the comments! 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1qJUg5Gvxbmn9YuLQCKNLtLEEDNZ07Lo7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anniversary of my Dad's diagnosis

Day Care