30 Weeks

Baby weighs about 3 lbs this week and total length is probably about 17 inches. She is starting to make mom a tad uncomfortable. It's getting harder to tie my shoes (luckily it's flip-flop season) and even getting up off the couch can pose a challenge on occasion. But overall, I'm still feeling pretty good and baby and I are both healthy apart from a little cold I caught last week. We are loving the sunshine that has finally decided to grace our presence and have been enjoying our new home more and more as we continue to get situated. Only about 10 weeks left until we get to meet this beautiful daughter of ours - and for those of you waiting to hear what her name will be.... Well, you won't have to wait much longer now, will you? :)

Comments

Joi said…
your the cutest little momma to be I've every seen. I can't wait to meet Baby B...aka...??? (sure your not ready to tell ;)
Anonymous said…
I am counting down the weeks with you...with much love and many blessings...

Popular posts from this blog

How we got here…

March 20th, 2018