3rd haircut is in the books!


Time for haircut #3 for this cute little man! 6 Months old and he really should have had another cut months ago, but I was kind of dreading the amount of wiggles I was going to have to work around this time! I actually forgot to get an original before shot. This is after part 1 of the haircut, and a nap to cheer him up a bit (he hates the clipper part and screamed through the whole thing!), so the sides are trimmed but the top is still long. I guess that cosmetology license I got when I was 17 is finally going to pay off in free haircuts for my son! lol


He did a great job posing for this "during" shot for me - or maybe he was just looking at big sister who was doing her best to distract him so he would sit semi-still.


But it was totally worth it to get this adorable "after" picture of him! Jenica requested the faux hawk but I have to admit it looks pretty skinkin' cute on him!


On a side note, I love how putting photos in black and white eliminates the "busy"ness (also read "messy"ness) of my house and lets the subject of my photo (that handsome boy of mine) stand out!


This last photo is my attempt to get an "artsy" shot of Kenton's chubby cheeks and leg rolls. What do you think?

Comments

Jodi said…
I love the faux hawk! What a DOLL!

Popular posts from this blog

How we got here…

March 20th, 2018