Oaks Amusement Park

Looking for something fun to do with your kids while they are on summer vacation? Oaks Amusement Park in Sellwood has a two for one tickets every Tuesday. For just $15.75 I was able to get both of my kids limited ride bracelets that give them access to all the rides that are perfect for their ages. My son is 3 and my daughter is 6 (although most of the rides are based on height and not age).

The lines are shorter earlier in the day. There's lots of shade and you can bring in your own food and drinks... so pack a picnic lunch and make a day of it! Your kids will think you're the best! At least mine do ☺️

For more fun videos from our day, follow me on Instagram and view my "story" at the top! (But only for the next 24 hours!)




























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How we got here…

March 20th, 2018