Try my services FOR FREE!

I have reached a point in my career where I'd rather shoot than not shoot. I love to be behind the camera. It's my passion. When I'm shooting, time stands still. I see things through my lens in a different way than most people see the world...

It's art, it's beautiful, and it's where I find my joy. I've also rediscovered my love for travel. I love to see new places, meet new people, learn about different cultures, and experience new things. 

So for the next year, I'm offering my services as a second shooter FOR FREE! Yes, you read that right! If I'm in your area, I will second shoot with you (with all my own professional equipment) free of charge with no obligation. If you like what I deliver to you (high res jpeg or RAW images within 48 hours of your booking) you can purchase images individually or as a package (price for all images will not exceed $500.) 

If I am not currently in your area (predominantly Oregon/Mexico), I would still love the opportunity to work with you, and will come to you for only the cost of airfare. That's how much I believe in my work!

I take direction well, have an artistic and creative eye, and can easily shoot 100 good quality images per hour. I get the angles and perspectives that you just aren't capable of obtaining as a single shooter.

Bottom line... I love photography. I love creating art that can be treasured and passed down for generations to come. 

But right now in my career and in my personal life, I don't have the time or energy to pursue all the "other stuff" that comes with running your own photography business. The marketing, advertising, editing, client relations, etc. 

So let me help you! All my images come to you free of copyright restrictions, watermarks, etc. I am your employee. I am at your beck and call. Shooting is my thing, but I will also gladly carry your equipment, set up lighting, or even go grab your favorite drink from Starbucks. 

For tax purposes though, you can pay me as an independent contractor - and as long as the total in a year is under $600 you don't even have to send me a 1099 tax form at the end of the year (taxes... yet another hassle of being a small business owner... in my opinion).

To see more of my work, check out my portfolio at www.bephotographytravels.com or come follow me on social media: Be Photography Travels on Instagram and Facebook.

And you can always reach out to me via phone, text, or WhatsApp: +1.503.407.9623 (US cell phone 📱)

I'm so excited to be able to offer this service to you and can't wait to collaborate with other creatives that share my passion. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How we got here…

March 20th, 2018